Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What a long, fun trip it's been!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of the ART 116 students from Spring 2010. This was our first semester for this class and it has been a learning experience for all of us. We made some great progress and I feel ART 116 will keep getting better and better. I want to thank the students for their constant feedback throughout the semester. I take all comments to heart and assure you I will use them in planning future classes.

You all started this class with a little apprehension about what to expect and I think you were all pleasantly surprised with what you learned. It was truly a pleasure to have you in class and I appreciate the opportunity to share a little bit of what's in my brain with you.

Good luck everyone! Have a great summer!

T.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment